Finished up a pair of socks for Husband.
A simple tiled sort of pattern that I made up once I had cast on. They have a couple of mistakes that I am blaming on the combination of social knitting and martini's, but they fit really well and he likes them just fine.
Last night I sat down and did a bit of spinning. It has been a while and I felt a little rusty. Also, these particular fibers are new to me and a bit of a challenge. I have a fair amount of this fiber, so it is imperative that I learn to make nice with it.
A couple ounces of dkish weight. Very pretty. We are taking our time warming up to each other, but in the end I think we will be great friends.
Today I plan to continue work on Cleo (rav link).
I just love those little beads.